Our goal is to craft the highest quality potting soils and composts and to provide excellent customer service so you get the most out of your purchase. If you are noticing signs of stress in your plants (unusual growth patterns, low germination rates, color changes, lack of vigor, etc), we want to hear from you!
For professional growers, our QA team will work with you to identify the cause of the problem–whether that be an environmental factor or one linked to our products. We will provide real-time advice and support to get your plants back on the right track.
Please don’t wait to reach out! Many common problems can be explained or reversed if treated early enough. To request help, send us an email with as much of the following information as possible:
- Which product you ordered and quantity received
- How was your product packaged? Sling bags, pallets of bags, or bulk (unbagged)
- Date of purchase/delivery
- Did you buy directly from us or from a retailer/distributor?
- How did you store the soil/compost?
- Photos of affected plants
- Symptoms you are seeing
- Plants/plant families affected
- When did you start noticing the problem?
- Details about your growing practices, especially anything that has changed from last year to now
- Any treatments you have already tried and the results
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org