- Customers will have a scheduled service day, with varied service frequency to meet your needs. On your scheduled service day we collect the filled tote(s) and leave a clean tote in its place.
- Depending on the preference of the client, we leave totes that are less than half full and charge only for the totes we collect (subject to seasonal factors).
- Totes are washed with a high-temperature pressure washing system that ensures clean totes that can safely be brought into commercial kitchens.
- We use 32-gallon wheeled Toter bins. Compared to the more typical 48-gallon size, we find that the smaller sized bin is easier and safer to handle, and can be integrated more effectively into kitchens and store rooms.
- Billing occurs at the end of the month, with a breakdown of the number of totes collected, tonnage diverted, and an option to pay electronically.
- Rates depend on specific location and volumes generated, but are agreed upon prior to commencement of service.
We now offer food scrap collection and hauling for commercial and multi-family food scrap generators. We provide wheeled 32-gallon totes, and we typically require a minimum of two collections per month to ensure that the food still has value as feed to our chickens. Our services are competitively priced and tailored to your needs. Our service area is currently limited to Washington County, though we are willing to work with large generators in surrounding areas on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commercial and multi-family services and to set up an account, please contact us:
Click Here for More Information about our Household Food Scrap Drop-Off